I really love Scarah's logo. It literally couldn't be any more perfect given her theme and look.
This is my favorite combination of Scarah's clothes and accessories. I know, she's not wearing a necklace or any bracelets, but with this mod look they're really not needed. The belt and glasses get the job done nicely on their own.
Those eyes! So creepy and odd yet alluring and sensual.
Mattel's been a bit hit-or-miss lately with MH, but when they get it right, they really get it right!
I hope Scarah thanked Mod Barbie when she borrowed this midi coat from her.
Lord knows it was an inspired fashion choice. (And what a silhouette!)
Scarah is effortlessly cool. Check out that skull print on her right.
It's spooky without being ostentatious about it. Ah, subtlety.
How odd that one of Scarah's necklaces is a leftover from Lagoona. It works, though.
Truth be told about 75% of my love for Scarah probably stems from the freaking coat. I can't get enough of it.
Seriously. Effortless. Hey Mattel, more Scarah please!








No comments:
Post a Comment