Thursday, September 12, 2013

Catty Noir Overrides And Invades All Voicething Outlets!

She came from out of nowhere and suddenly there she was -- everywhere! Flickr, Tumblr, even The Sequel's sister blog Voicething. There was Catty, loud and proud and possibly the fiercest we've ever seen her! Why did she target Voicething? What does it all mean? We're not sure, but we have a feeling this isn't the last we'll be seeing of this ferocious feline... and we wonder if next time she'll bring some friends along with her...










6 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I could have her...but I'm not allowed to spend money....might have to wait till Christmas, hopefully I'm allowed to spend my Christmas money! Anyway I'm curious about where that swimsuit and glasses Catty is wearing came from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you again, Helena! I'll cross my fingers she makes her way to your shelves! She's wearing Skull Shores Clawdeen's swimsuit and, IIRC, Skultimate Roller Maze Ghoulia's glasses. I'm drawing a total blank on her shoes at the moment. (I'm getting really bad at keeping up with which accessories belong to whom!)

      Delete
    2. She's wearing the Swim Venus shoes. My gosh, John; you have a really bad case of jelly brains today! lol

      Delete
    3. Lol! Yep, those are the ones! Thanks for the assist!

      Delete
    4. Yeah I only knew about the shoes since I actually have all 3 swim class dolls, and Frankie from wave 2! Now I need Rochelle!!! I was lucky to get Frankie recently since she was a gift. Hoping Rochelle comes my way in a similar fashion!

      Delete
    5. I hope so, too! More and more I'm thinking Swim Rochelle is THE Rochelle to have above all others, at least as far as hair and faceup are concerned! Congrats on your Frankie!

      Delete