Monday, September 9, 2013

Listie Loves Dolls

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up on a great new doll blog! It's by my friend Felicity and is called Listie Loves Dolls. You can find it here. She's just getting started, but knowing Listie's passion for all things dolls I don't think it'll be long before she has pages and pages of doll reviews and designs. (Oh yeah, she also comes up with great animated doll designs.) She's a huge MH fan so you can probably expect to see lots of coverage of our favorite ghouls, as well! Head on over, check it out, and let her know what you think!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I didn't think you were serious. D:

    My reaction; x_x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I was serious! I'm a Scorpio -- I mean what I say! And I am more than happy to spread the word on your cool new blog!

      Delete
  2. I know this post is a little older, but just now I noticed I missed this earlier. The link is not working for me, is the blog still there? I'd like to visit Listie's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like maybe she took it down. That or Blogger is being buggy or something. I'll have to ask her about it.

      Delete
    2. I've been talking to Listie and it turns out she had a change of heart on the blog. I tried talking her into it again but no dice lol. I hope she eventually changes her mind as her review and OC were both very good! I'd like to see more from her!

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I asked Listie over on MHD too, I didn't see you already answered here. Maybe she'll start a blog again soon :)

      Delete