Monday, September 9, 2013

Is Operetta God?

Holy crap. Take a look...

It's like what you'd get if you mashed the signature doll faceup with the Kohl's doll faceup. In other words, it's effing amazing.


This booth seat was literally made for Operetta. It's such a perfect match in color, theme, style, everything. They can tell us this playset was themed to Draculaura all they want but I'm not buying it!


Full portfolio (50 pics!) and caption review coming soon to the main blog!

Thanks for looking! Til next time!

8 comments:

  1. Is Operetta God? No. Is she a Goddess? Fuck yeah!
    But not as much of a Goddess as Cleo (especially SS Cleo). ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God, Goddess, however you wanna put it -- she makes life just a little more awesome! But yes, not as awesome as Cleo. :D

      Delete
  2. Crap, she's perfection xD
    I'll be getting her! will you be taking pics of her in her other outfits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about tbh, but I'd really like to see how she looks in other stuff! Got any outfit suggestions? I can throw it together and take some pics for ya.

      Delete
    2. She'd look amazing in her Deluxe outfit. You know, the white dress from the 50's with the purple prints and the short almost sleeveless jacket?

      Delete
    3. Ooh I hadn't even thought about the deluxe FP dress! Good suggestion! Last night I put her (Diener Oppy) in GNO Ghoulia's dress and it looks *so good*. I'll have to take some pics!

      Delete
  3. Operetta in a Ghoulia outfit? Can't wait to see that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://voicething-john.tumblr.com/post/61005839554/casbah-die-ning-a-tumblr-exclusive

      :D

      Delete