Oh no, Miss De Nile! It's bad enough that Clawdeen keeps stealing Spectra's hair color, now, you wanna steal the Ghostly Gossip's outfits too? I don't think so, young mummy! :-P
I thought so too! You'll probably be seeing several more unexpected ghouls in purple over the next few weeks too. (Well maybe, I've learned not to make promises when it comes to blogging!) The shadow eyes are really a byproduct of iffy lighting but I think it works for the tone and atmosphere of the pics.
Hey handsome, I've got a question for you. I've notice that when you post something on either one of your blogs, sometimes, it also appears on your tumblr and vice-versa. How do you do that? Do you copy and paste the link or do you do something else?
I've tried doing the same thing for my tumblr and my own blog on Blogger (which I created a few days ago) but it does not work the way it does for you. I can put a link, which will direct to either the blog or tumblr, but the pictures and texts are not transfered and that's what I want to do. Should I change my settings?
I'm asking because I want to share the Monster High related stuff from my tumblr to my blog and the other way around too. But only for the MH material. The adult stuff on my tumblr must remain on my tumblr as I want the blog to be only for dolls and music videos.
If there's a shortcut to sharing posts between here, Tumblr, etc, I don't know about it. I just post each update manually at each site, first here and then again at Tumblr, and vice versa. (BTW, readers, if there is a shortcut anybody knows about please share it, because it would make things so much easier!) What's your blog, Tristan? I'd love to read it!
My blog is nothing amazing right now. Just a few pics for the moment but I want to eventually do a few short reviews. I'm interested in doing one for the 13 Wishes line.
http://porcelain-ninja.blogspot.ca/
I also have another blog but it's in French and I use it to share my poems, songwritings and a few thoughts.
I never thought about the fact that you probably spoke French. Bestill my heart -- it's a language I love but unfortunately don't speak well. Anyway the blog looks great so far! You should link your other one too. I can't speak the language but I can Google translate like nobodies business!
Glad you love the new one. Here's the link for the old one, in French. [url]http://leninjadeporcelaine.blogspot.ca/url] I could have nice conversations with Catrine and Rochelle, he he ;-)
Oh no, Miss De Nile! It's bad enough that Clawdeen keeps stealing Spectra's hair color, now, you wanna steal the Ghostly Gossip's outfits too? I don't think so, young mummy! :-P
ReplyDeleteLol! You can't deny she looks pretty damn good in it, though! ;)
DeleteNever thought I'd say this, but Cleo looks pretty damn rad in purple! I love how her bangs cast a shadow over her eyes. :)
ReplyDeleteI thought so too! You'll probably be seeing several more unexpected ghouls in purple over the next few weeks too. (Well maybe, I've learned not to make promises when it comes to blogging!) The shadow eyes are really a byproduct of iffy lighting but I think it works for the tone and atmosphere of the pics.
DeleteHey handsome,
ReplyDeleteI've got a question for you. I've notice that when you post something on either one of your blogs, sometimes, it also appears on your tumblr and vice-versa. How do you do that? Do you copy and paste the link or do you do something else?
I've tried doing the same thing for my tumblr and my own blog on Blogger (which I created a few days ago) but it does not work the way it does for you. I can put a link, which will direct to either the blog or tumblr, but the pictures and texts are not transfered and that's what I want to do. Should I change my settings?
I'm asking because I want to share the Monster High related stuff from my tumblr to my blog and the other way around too. But only for the MH material. The adult stuff on my tumblr must remain on my tumblr as I want the blog to be only for dolls and music videos.
If there's a shortcut to sharing posts between here, Tumblr, etc, I don't know about it. I just post each update manually at each site, first here and then again at Tumblr, and vice versa. (BTW, readers, if there is a shortcut anybody knows about please share it, because it would make things so much easier!) What's your blog, Tristan? I'd love to read it!
DeleteMy blog is nothing amazing right now. Just a few pics for the moment but I want to eventually do a few short reviews. I'm interested in doing one for the 13 Wishes line.
Deletehttp://porcelain-ninja.blogspot.ca/
I also have another blog but it's in French and I use it to share my poems, songwritings and a few thoughts.
I never thought about the fact that you probably spoke French. Bestill my heart -- it's a language I love but unfortunately don't speak well. Anyway the blog looks great so far! You should link your other one too. I can't speak the language but I can Google translate like nobodies business!
DeleteGlad you love the new one. Here's the link for the old one, in French. [url]http://leninjadeporcelaine.blogspot.ca/url]
ReplyDeleteI could have nice conversations with Catrine and Rochelle, he he ;-)
Cool, thanks for the link. And I'm jealous of those convos you could have with two ladies I adore so much!
Delete