I love this set !! they are AWESOME !! although i was wondering if everyone's ashlynns had a kind of mischievous look in her eyes ? only asking because my ashlynns right eye slightly (just very slightly) is a tad lower than her left eye and it dose not look out of place or bad it just looks like she has a certain look on her face like she is thinking "yeah... you know im the shit and you like it" so it is a good thing but i still wanted to know if everyone's was like that or if it is just a mess up ? john your ashlynn kind of looks like it has the eye thing but i cant really tell because of the way she is posing her head ? Also im really F***ing excited for the PC frankie and jackson set i think it will be a great addition to my "Couples Collection"
Thanks Ricky! :) I'm not sure if it's what you're talking about but my Ashlynn's left eye is slightly longer than her right eye. Like it's stretched longer, making it not as rounded as her right eye. (It's actually most noticeable when you look at her irises. Her right iris is much more circular, while her left iris is more like an oval.) But they seem to be located in the same spot on her face, as in neither is located higher or lower than the other. Does that sound like what you're talking about?
I'm pretty excited for PC Frankie, not as much into that Jackson. I'll probably sell him and keep Frankie. But I can see why you'd be so excited, being into the sets and all. CB Frankie is the one I'm most excited for. Can't get over that white and yellow hair. And deranged-looking faceup. Lol!
yes that is exactly it !! mine are in the right place on the face it was just throwing me off bc i couldn't quite put my finger on it but i just went and looked at her and that is exactly whats going on, i wonder if it was done that way and everyone's is like that... i really like it though because it looks like she is giving attitude !!
It's probably a little bit of both! ;) No, I was getting some fierceness from her too and couldn't place it but now I know -- it's the squint-eye! Love it :D
Beautiful, so beautiful. Oh man, Hunter is such a dream... Seriously. I'm sorry for spamming your blog with 'I love Hunter' comments, but I just really really love him. Before MH I wasn't that blown away by boy dolls in general, and I liked the MH boy dolls and recently they have gotten better and better, but now Mattel gives us this stunning doll? They better release one hell of a gorgeous InvisiBilly too XD
Everytime I look at Hunter, I get some naughty thoughts in my mind. He's totally dreamy and I'm a sucker for a hot guy in a hood... no pun intented.... (or maybe I do!) I'm certainly getting him. If only the MH boys could look that good. I'm crossing my fingers for Invisibilly and Johnny Spirit.
I love this set !! they are AWESOME !! although i was wondering if everyone's ashlynns had a kind of mischievous look in her eyes ? only asking because my ashlynns right eye slightly (just very slightly) is a tad lower than her left eye and it dose not look out of place or bad it just looks like she has a certain look on her face like she is thinking "yeah... you know im the shit and you like it" so it is a good thing but i still wanted to know if everyone's was like that or if it is just a mess up ? john your ashlynn kind of looks like it has the eye thing but i cant really tell because of the way she is posing her head ? Also im really F***ing excited for the PC frankie and jackson set i think it will be a great addition to my "Couples Collection"
ReplyDeleteThanks Ricky! :) I'm not sure if it's what you're talking about but my Ashlynn's left eye is slightly longer than her right eye. Like it's stretched longer, making it not as rounded as her right eye. (It's actually most noticeable when you look at her irises. Her right iris is much more circular, while her left iris is more like an oval.) But they seem to be located in the same spot on her face, as in neither is located higher or lower than the other. Does that sound like what you're talking about?
DeleteI'm pretty excited for PC Frankie, not as much into that Jackson. I'll probably sell him and keep Frankie. But I can see why you'd be so excited, being into the sets and all. CB Frankie is the one I'm most excited for. Can't get over that white and yellow hair. And deranged-looking faceup. Lol!
yes that is exactly it !! mine are in the right place on the face it was just throwing me off bc i couldn't quite put my finger on it but i just went and looked at her and that is exactly whats going on, i wonder if it was done that way and everyone's is like that... i really like it though because it looks like she is giving attitude !!
ReplyDeleteunless im just in love with ashlynn and i just think she is giving me gorgeous attitude FACE !!!
ReplyDeleteIt's probably a little bit of both! ;) No, I was getting some fierceness from her too and couldn't place it but now I know -- it's the squint-eye! Love it :D
DeleteBeautiful, so beautiful. Oh man, Hunter is such a dream... Seriously. I'm sorry for spamming your blog with 'I love Hunter' comments, but I just really really love him.
ReplyDeleteBefore MH I wasn't that blown away by boy dolls in general, and I liked the MH boy dolls and recently they have gotten better and better, but now Mattel gives us this stunning doll? They better release one hell of a gorgeous InvisiBilly too XD
Spam away, my friend! :D Re: Hunter -- I know right! Now that I have him the MH males seem so wimpy and scrawny lol!
DeleteEverytime I look at Hunter, I get some naughty thoughts in my mind. He's totally dreamy and I'm a sucker for a hot guy in a hood... no pun intented.... (or maybe I do!)
ReplyDeleteI'm certainly getting him. If only the MH boys could look that good. I'm crossing my fingers for Invisibilly and Johnny Spirit.
I know right! He's hawt! Makes the MH guys look like limp fish. lol
Delete