Once I straightened her hair Legacy Day Apple shot way up on my Appreciation-O-Meter. (It's a real thing. It's very scientific.)
You know what I say to all you MH-lovers-but-EAH-haters? SUCK IT. Suck it hard and suck it good because this doll is gorgeous and just as great in every possible way as the best MH dolls out there.
Yes I use a fork to stand my dolls up when outside. Don't judge!
Apple is pointing out the river behind her. She'd make a great local tour guide. Or The Price Is Right Showcase Model. It's all in the hands.
It was raining during this entire shoot, by the way. Do you know how hard it is to keep dolls dry long enough to get decent shots in the rain? Very, very hard.
Yes, she's fierce. No, don't fuck with her. I'm looking at you, MH snobs.
I'm not really happy with this shot (Ashlynn's face is drenched), but I love the texture of the wet branch behind her, so in it goes!
"You can worship me later, when I'm bored and need a good laugh. Ta!"
So perfect it hurts.
Thank you for this line, Mattel! Keep pumping out dolls the caliber of Ashlynn and you'll have a very long lasting line, no doubt about it!
As always, thanks for looking!
















"SUCK IT. Suck it hard and suck it good"
ReplyDeleteSure. Whenever you want, handsome. Oh wait... you mean.. Damn. I thought you meant... nevermind. :-P
He he he!
Seriously now, very nice shoot. As usual, you do not disappoint. Nice ideas, you've got. And the fork trick is actually excellent so nobody better make negative comment about that.
For you it can interpreted in several ways ;) Seriously though, thanks!
DeleteYou use a fork! What a good tip! I always wondered how you got your dolls to stand so picture perfect outdoors, now I know ;) Beautiful shots, as always!
ReplyDeleteIt's one of several tricks I picked up on This Is Blythe back when I collected them. It usually works surprisingly well although occasionally it's noticeable. :)
Delete