We all know Raquelle hates "the great outdoors", but not as much as she hates being outshone! She put on her game face and posed as if her life depended on it. The results...
Can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm becoming a Dreamhouse fanboy! I love these dolls!
As always, thanks for looking! Til next time!















I'm telling Cleo and Clawdeen that you said that! :-P
ReplyDeleteUh oh, Cleo isn't gonna be pleased one bit! I may be in trouble. ;)
DeleteThat'll teach you to be a naughty boy and sorta "cheat" on your favorite ghouls, he he ;-)
DeleteOh the places my mind is going with that naughty comment! Too filthy to say ;)
DeleteYou wanna talk naughty and filthy, my dear? I'm not gonna complain, ;-)
DeleteCome whisper it in my ear, he he ;-)
Don't tempt me, I'll totally do it ;)
DeleteI really like Raquelle as well! I just didn't know if I liked her smirk...I know it totally matches her character, but I don't know if I think it makes for a pretty doll...well, it's definitely unique! Do you like any of the other Raquelle dolls? There is the talking doll and the doll that comes with Summer. No smirk for either of them though so I think the one you have is your fave! Hmm....I just might get her too! Do you like any of the other Dreamhouse dolls? Barbie, Teresa, Christie, or Summer?
ReplyDeleteIf I hadn't seen the show I don't think I would be nearly so into Raquelle. But now that I have I totally love her. I feel the smirk gives her doll so much personality, much more than usual on a Barbie doll. I saw the other Raquelles at Target just a couple days ago but didn't care for them. She's just not the same without the smirk imo :) It's funny, when I first discovered this line the only one I liked was Midge. Then I watched the show and fell in love with Raquelle. And now that I have these two dolls and am digging them so much I'm now finding myself eyeing Barbie... she may be joining my collection soon. I'm not into the others but, I don't know, they may grow on me as well lol.
DeleteI think I'm starting to like that smirk as well! Which Barbie are you eyeing by the way?
DeleteI'm wanting the Life in the Dreamhouse Barbie -- the standard one, not the talking or 2-pack one. You can view her here: http://www.target.com/p/barbie-life-in-the-dreamhouse-barbie-doll/-/A-14535394#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=life+in+the+dreamhouse+barbie
DeleteMidge reminds me a lot of an old Soviet singer which I hate, Alla Pugacheva. Sadly, the stores where I'm on vacation don't have any of the Fashionista girls and very few MH! Where are all the dolls? I want to see them in person...
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of Alla but looked her up and yeah, I can totally see it! That red hair! Hopefully you find them soon. :-/ Imo this is the best Barbie play line in *years*.
DeleteMidge is stunning in this outfit! Really, you work wonders with your make-overs :) And Raquelle is very gorgeous too, love the expression on her face!
ReplyDeleteI hope with MH, if Clawdia turns out popular among fans, there'll be a character with a smirk like this at some point too. I love Clawdia, but seeing most comments over at MHD there are more people who dislike her smile unfortunately...
Thanks Mighoula! I can't take too much credit, though; I just put Raquelle's outfit as-is on Midge. She definitely owns the look, though!
DeleteI'd also like to see more MH dolls with "face mods" (for lack of a better phrase). People are always resistant to change, but I bet once Clawdia hits shelves those same people who griped about her will change their tune.