Til next time!
Saturday, May 4, 2013
De Lovely Cleo De Nile
Seeing my friend Listie's wonderful De Nile sisters photoshoot put me in the mood to do some De Nile shooting of my own. Scaris Cleo threw on her big sister's outfit (shhh, don't tell Nefera), headed outside, and got to posing. Nefera's outfit is a little big on Cleo but with some adjusting you can make it work. Really you could put a paper bag on this girl and she'd still look gorgeous. What a wonderful doll Scaris Cleo is! I'm posting these "sneak peak" pics here instead of the main blog as a thank you to you loyal Sequel readers. The entire shoot will be posted over there in a few days. I really do appreciate you guys, I can't say that enough. And now onto Cleo...
Labels:
cleo de nile,
dolls,
exclusive,
monster high,
scaris,
sneak peak,
toys r us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










D'aww, you're too sweet. ;D
ReplyDelete*blushes*
You're right, she does look gorgeous in her sister's outfit. And I knew Cleo could rock Classroom Lagoona's shoes. The colours alone make them look like they were made for her.
As if I didn't already have enough reason to buy the Cleo/Lagoona Scaris 2-pack, you've cemented my need to have them. I'm lucky TRU has international shipping, hah! (I'll buy them & the werecat twins when I can afford them.)
Cleo, oh Cleo, why do you have to be so drop dead gorgeous? Oh, how I covet thee.
My reaction. LOL
I thought the strings of the shoes might be too yellow for the outfit but I think it ended up working really well. I love how Nefera's sash winds down the top and attaches to the skirt. It's such a cool outfit! It was pretty much inevitable that I would put it on Cleo at some point lol.
DeleteImo you can't go wrong with the Scaris 2-pack. Cleo is of course the big draw; Lagoona is less exciting but she's a great doll in her own right. The werecat twins are amazing. If you can, get the actual 2-pack of them, not the newer Fearleading pack. Their basic outfits are worth the price alone.
Love the Spongebob clip -- I'm lol'ing as I type :D
Oh, I'm definitely getting the basic 2-pack of them. Those outfits are too cool! Besides, the fearleading team 3-pack seems to have disappeared from the TRU website altogether (and I'm not gonna pay inflated prices on eBay).
DeleteThat's one of my biggest pet peeve with exclusives. :(
I'll be sending good vibes your way in looking for the twins. :) I'm guessing the Fearleading absence is temporary? It seems too early in their release to be sold out and OOP. Not that it matters, since you'll be getting the superior 2-pack! :D
Delete:D Yay, I can feel the good vibes... The werecats are really cool in their signature outfits, I just wish I had a Toralei doll. Hopefully I'll be able to get her PG doll, but I won't get my hopes up, I think she's gonna be the hardest to find.
DeleteBTW, have you seen on MHD that Wydowna is gonna be the SDCC exclusive?
You'd think Mattel had learned after the Scarah Screams fiasco, but nope. :(
I'm not all that interested in her (not loving the country-girl look, I'd prefer her as a cyber goth or something), but it's a real slap in the face for the fans.
Toralei's basic doll is really cool, definitely one of the best basics. It's a shame she was so hard to find. Agreed that her PG doll will probably be tough to find as well. Aside from being an exclusive, she's also really popular and only has the one other doll. Well, besides the 3-pack doll but she's wearing the fearleading uniform which isn't nearly as exciting or cool as her basic outfit.
DeleteI haven't seen the Wydowna doll yet! Introducing basic dolls as SDCC exclusives really is annoying -- they should've made the SDCC doll Wydowna as a Power Ghoul (since she's in the comics), and left her basic for a later wide release. :( To MHD I go!
Well, for all I know, it may be her in Power Ghouls form, but all we can see of her is her silhouette.
DeleteI'm just relieved it's not Invisibilly - I actually really want him.
Wow! Gorgeous! I'm proud to announce that I got my first ever Cleo recently! Scaris Cleo! Couldn't think of a better Cleo to start off with :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Helena! How cool that you now have a Cleo! And it's the Scaris doll -- definitely a good one! The more time I spend with this doll the more I think she may just be my favorite Cleo yet. But it seems I say that about almost all Cleos -- SO, SS, and DT are all among my favorites as well. But yeah, Scaris is a great doll to have as your Cleo!
Delete