Ooh la la!
La plus belle de la terre!
With her blonde curls, sidepart, and big, watery eyes, it's easy to imagine Apple
as the human version of Lagoona in this dress.
Pomme
There is a jacket. Like no jacket on Earth. A jacket full of wonder, mystery, and danger!
Some say to wear it, you need to be as mad as a hatter...
... which luckily I am!
Ketten so hart wie leder.
Abschaffung der magische spiegel.
Zaubern sie mein eigenes schicksal!
I don't know what the hell those chicks are sayin'!
Anyway, does this boombox work with this outfit?
The best thing about borrowing Ula's picture day outfit for this shoot?
I actually show up in the pictures!
I was hoping to shoot the ladies in these clothes outdoors today but got busy and ran out of daylight. I might take them outside in the outfits tomorrow. Then again, I really need to get started on the next review. We'll see what happens. Thanks for looking!













Is that... German?
ReplyDeleteI see you've got 13W Howleen. What do you think of her outfit? I think I like it better on Maddie! The dress looks more snug on her, due to her thicker body, but it really works!
Did you get HTC Frankie yet?
I borrowed a page from the EAH inserts and combined French, German and English. Kinda silly but I thought it'd be a fun way to connect the dolls to their fairy tale histories. I picked up HTC Frankie but ended up returning her. The only place I could find her was TRU, and they always charge the most for the dolls. I like HTC Frankie, but she's simply not a $32 doll. I'll wait and get her when she shows up at Walmart or Kmart and costs less.
DeleteI'm waiting for Amazon to get the 13 Wishes dolls in (not the 3rd party sellers), so I can understand your frustration with the hefty prices.
DeleteYeah, that's part of why I refuse to buy any of the SDCC dolls on eBay -- I refuse to pay hundreds for what are ostensibly $30 dolls. They may be rare and have cool extras but the prices the sellers ask for them is ridiculous. I refuse to pay outrageous prices for playline dolls. Blythe is one thing, you can't get those here and the craftsmanship is amazing. MH is a different story altogether.
Deletethey look great !! spectras outfit looks especially well on raven it works perfectly !! i cant wait for your comic con review bc im so ready to talk about it !! i cant believe they finally released slo-moe and he is sexy cute !!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ricky! Good news -- the SDCC post is up! :D
Delete