Where your nightmares end... Voicething The Sequel begins!
Saturday, March 2, 2013
The Sequel Begins!
I've been thinking for a while now that I'd like to do a sister blog to Voicething. The thing is, with Voicething I pretty much try to stay on topic. It's about Monster High, and I'd like to keep it that way. But believe it or not, I have a lot of other interests besides MH! And since I'm pretty strict about staying focused over at Voicething, I thought it'd be nice to have a place where I can go about this whole blogging thing in a much looser, freer, relaxed way. What will I be discussing here at The Sequel? Well, just about any and everything! I thought naming this blog Voicething The Sequel was perfectly fitting since I'm a pretty big film buff. I'll also probably be discussing some "behind the scenes" stuff involving the main blog, so dolls will be making occasional appearances here, too. Mostly The Sequel will be a place where I can air my joys, my annoyances, my non-MH passions, and all in a more relaxed environment. It's kind of anything goes 'round here! I'm on a big Lynch kick at the moment, so I'll end this introduction with an ad for the film that really started it all for him. One that years later got my mind working and tuned me in to the power of symbolism...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment