Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cleo and stuff

Ah, I love Saturdays. Or at least, I love the Saturdays I have off from work. And today is one of those days! Originally I was going to write Part 2 of the 2013 Doll Primer for the main blog, but then I got sucked into marathoning Futurama on Netflix, and blogging kind of fell by the wayside. At the moment I'm taking a break from the marathon to eat and thought I'd check on the blogs while I was at it. I had actually considered doing the Primer Part 2 post today anyway, then saw that my Cleo poll on the main site has gotten a shameful 27 votes so far, a tiny fraction of the total number of visitors to the blog each day. So, tapping into my terrible, mean, petulant side, I've decided there will be no Primer Part 2 today! If people can't take literally 10 seconds to click a button right there on the main page of Voicething, I can't take three hours to write up and edit the Primer Part 2 post! Mwa-ha-ha! I know, I'm awful. Oh well!


But hey, Cleo would approve of my behavior!


Oh, one last thing! Last night my friend and I saw Oz the Great and Powerful again, and I loved it even more the second time! It's such a great movie! Magical, epic, a bit dark in places, and visually stunning (I particularly love the scenes where dandelions float all around you -- it's so atmospheric.) I have officially decided I will be buying the Tollytots Theodora doll, in addition to the Disney Store Wicked Witch, Glinda, and Evanora dolls. They're beautiful dolls, especially the Disney Store ones. And of course China Girl is still kicking it around the house with me. Love her!







Anyway, back to Futurama for me! Go vote in the Cleo poll if you haven't! It's no fun if nobody votes!

2 comments:

  1. Plz give us part two, cant wait for it after the part one!
    Also want to give you credit for an awsome blogg i check several times a day ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Frida! Glad you're liking the blog! Part 2 will definitely be coming soon. In the meantime I have a review I've been very eager to post coming up today or tomorrow!

      Delete