It's been a while since I did my first NSS so I figured it was time for another. My first one focused on Rochelle and -- surprise surprise! -- so does this one.
Sometimes we may seem pretentious and full of it, but we know how to have fun, too!
Just chilling.
Those eyes. Bestill my heart.
Rochelle really does make me happy. When I'm feeling blue, just having her around cheers me up.
I really need to start "prettifying" myself up before I take these pics and post them. Eh, whatever!
Cleo? Rochelle? Cleo? Rochelle? Both! (A guy can have two number ones in his heart, can't he?)
Here's my Tumblr if you decide you wanna check it out anyway. I'm generally much more active over there than I am here nowadays, but The Sequel will always be.






I just love this photoshoot.It's done with the wrong ghouls but still, it is lovely, he he ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks, T :) I'm sure this is a silly question, but which ghouls should it have been? ;)
DeleteUm.... I have no idea at all...
ReplyDeletewhite skin, purple hair, transparent limbs....
twangy accent, blood red hair with black streak, light purple skin with music tattoos and scars on the face...
flash fushia pink hair, green skin, vines around wrists and ankles...
weird visions, right? ;-)
Wow, I'm really surprised... not! ;)
DeleteI really need that vine-y chick asap! lol
Sweetie..
DeleteI was talking about the first ghoul with vines... you know, Venus. Not Honey ;-)
Hint: I said fushia pink, not 2 tones of green. He he ! (I love teasing you).
Oops -- that was a real derp moment for me, huh! I guess I just have Honey on the brain. Oy.
Deleterochelle is cute but really she has nothing on you !! i love the pics and i still say you are a very handsome man
ReplyDeleteThanks Ricky :D You're makin' me blush! :)
DeleteLove these pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mighoula! I really wanted to do a different ghoul for this NSS, but the pull of the lovely Rochelle is just too strong. She's kinda my best doll pal. (Don't tell Cleo.) ;)
DeleteNot only I'm telling Cleo, but I'm also telling Clawdeen and Spectra... you're in serious trouble, mister!
DeleteFor real -- talk about a motley crew! Those are three tough chicks. I'll get ya back... ;)
DeleteI think even Cleo can appreciate Rochelle's classy Scarisian style :) If it was Nefera, I think you'd be in trouble ;)
DeleteWell... *whispers*... I wish we had more Nefera dolls, too! (That said, she's no Cleo!)
DeleteSo... you'll get me back, eh? I wonder how!
DeleteUnlike you, mister, I'm always loyal to my favorite ghouls and I never stray without their consent. Ha! Ha! :-P
Oh, you'll know it when it happens. (Not that I'm saying you'll dislike it...)
DeleteAnd hey, what can I say, when it comes to dolls I have two number ones -- don't make me choose! I can't do it! In other areas, there's only one #1 in my heart. ;)