Monday, December 2, 2013

I've said too much. I've gone too far.

Just another Scorpio, well-oiled and ready for whatever.




"I heard some dude tried to read his ass online one time." "I heard he don't even give a fuck but he lined that shit up right quick anyway. He has a degree in bitches-n-bizness management, you know. More tea?"






Mmm, great stuff. Who's your guy?



It's time to write another review? Already? Can't I just go hitchhiking naked in Miami?


Or maybe just have a drink or two and a night of dancing?

Oh dear, I've said too much. I've gone too far.




Why can't more people in this world be like Stanley Kubrick?




Forgive me?






It wouldn't be me if I didn't let the weird come through occasionally 'round here. xoxo

12 comments:

  1. That was just plain weird...


    love it!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks! I've actually had it saved as a draft for months now. I just randomly decided to throw it out onto the blog last night. Not even sure why lol.

      Delete
  2. Did you smoke something "special"? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it's just plain ol' weirdness. I have no excuse!

      Delete
  3. Hello! I found you via the MH fandom and I have to ask who the artist is who painted that gorgeous image of the blonde woman in the blue dress who is sitting on the floor and playing with miniature skyscrapers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! :) That and several other works here are by Ray Caeser. You can see much more of his work here: http://www.raycaesar.com/
      Imo he's a genius. That's very much an understatement!

      Delete
  4. Well this was random, weird and fun altogether! I guess now it's tea time with some sugar, milk and a dash of madness ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mighoula :) I wanted to do something a little different, just a collection of some of my favorite images. Pass the sugar? ;)

      Delete
    2. *Passes the sugar, and a cookie* XD

      Delete