The two princesses, intrinsically linked now and forever, donned their capes and headed to the woods for a walk. For them it was an act of defiance. No matter their differences they will always be joined by the hands of fate, legend broken or not.
* Forgive the wet faces. By the time they were ready to head outdoors for photographs the snow had turned into rain.




They look great in the capes! But Raven apears really jaundiced amid all the snow. What were they thinking making her yellow with purple outfits? Apple looks amazing though!
ReplyDeleteI feel Raven's creamy complexion works better in person than in photos. What bothers me is Blogger's compression of photos when you upload them. Look at Raven's solo shot -- her streaks are much brighter than in the other shots. I had her in a different location for that pic and the lighting was brighter, but not that much! I uploaded these pics to Tumblr too and that solo shot isn't nearly so contrast-y. Have you noticed this with Blogger too? Anyway, glad you like the pics! Thanks BK!
DeleteWow, now that you told me, I do notice the crazy colours in the solo shot! I never had this problem though, as far as I can tell. I shrink my pictures to 500px on the long side before uploading them and even the few I shrunk to 2000px look fine. How big were yours initially?
DeleteI actually don't shrink my pics, BK. Now that I think about it, I think it's my editing software causing the problem. I changed programs a couple months ago, and looking back, I didn't have these problems before. It seems Blogger doesn't like it too much. Hmm...
DeleteYou can experiment with shrinking on your own, but it's such a minor problem, not worth dwelling on it. I don't think anyone ever opened your blog and said "I can't believe the guts to put such saturated pictures up for everyone to see! What was he thinking! I can't read this". Your pictures are always fine :)
DeleteLol thanks BK! Got a good laugh from that, and the compliment put a smile on my face. :)
DeleteTruly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Meow! :)
Delete