Hollow
Harsh Light of Night
Ghost Fax
Face Without Eyes
Alien
Here's the artwork on her shipper sleeve. I really love it.
"hi"
And here she is in color. She's wearing Barbie's 1968 fashion Knit Hit, which needs a good wash, but I'm leery because it's so old and I don't want to ruin it. The boots are Tangkou's own.












She's lovely! I thought at first sight she was a Blythe doll, she looks alot like her. Congratz on your new doll!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mighoula! Her Blythe resemblance isn't a coincidence. Her eye mech works the same way (four colors, two facing forward, one left, and one right), but instead of a pull string it's a button you push in back of her head to change the eyes. I've actually had this doll for quite a while now but am just now getting around to posting pics of her here. I'd like to pick up another, actually. Compared to Blythe and Pullip she's a bargain, and her designs are really cool. You can see more of Tangkou here: http://www.theworldoftangkoudolls.co.uk/
DeleteMy favorites are Fairy and Chinese Girl. I'm also digging Loli (love the blue!), and Grace.
O wow! Nice dolls! I love Loli's design too, and Vampire is awesome! Being an MH collector ofcourse I'm drawn to the vampire, haha!
DeleteNow that I think of it, Inner Monster has this changing eyes feature too. I'm still not exactly sold on this with the Inner Monster line, it'll depend on seeing how it works irl, but I am happy Mattel is taking inspiration from the more High End dolls, instead of having made some cheap battery operated feature.
Oh, and now that there are more clear images of the deluxe Fusion dolls, do you like or dislike them, or are you not sure yet? I really love them, and I'm curious to your opinion :)
Well, I feel like the Inner Monster thing is a pretty cool idea/gimmick (and you know I love me a good doll gimmick!), but I feel the execution leaves something to be desired as the overall look just seems "off". But we shall see!
DeleteUnfortunately I'm still not feeling any of the FF dolls. Like, at all. I'm holding out hope the new characters yet to be revealed, in particular Sirena, will win me over. I *want* to be won over by them! I *hope* I'm won over by them. I'm still keeping an open mind even though none of the ones we've seen so far have managed to do that yet.