Saturday, August 10, 2013

Rochelle

I did a doll run yesterday and was able to get my hands on the Target exclusive Dance Class 5-Pack and the new Swim dolls at Justice. You know what that means -- two Rochelles in one day! As you probably know, miss French gargoyle is one of my favorite characters so I was really eager for both of these dolls. They didn't disappoint. I snapped a few quickie pics right after un-boxing them. Take a look...


Remember last year how we got a million different Abbeys and they were all way too samey? It looks like Mattel is avoiding a repeat of that situation with Rochelle. Just take a look at these two. Totally different from each other.


This may be the most monstrous Rochelle yet. Her face looks very inhuman to me. And she's gorgeous, too!

Swim Rochelle. Her face is pretty but not especially unique. With this doll it's all about the hair. Love it!

Girl knows how to rock some loud eyeshadow good and proper.



I have something in mind for how to review these two (plus GNO Rochelle) all at the same time. We'll see what happens...

Thanks for looking! Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, congrats John! Glad to hear from you again!
    I like Swim Rochelle much better than DC Rochelle. Her hairstyle is just *too* cute! FWIW, I really like DC Rochelle's handbag & shoes.

    I've heard we might be getting the second wave of Swim dolls down here, soon. They'll be at Kmart (Australian owned -- no relation to US Kmart). Yay!
    Also, we got Catty Noir already! Yay!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/listie/9470923920/in/photostream/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, where you been ? no words in the last few days, im so excited that there is a justice in my mall that i have been there getting dolls the last few days i have managed to get the 4 13 wishes dolls and got on a list to get the exclusive swim dolls and picked up MF clawdeen and venus, so exciting !! i love them all !!

    ReplyDelete