Monday, January 27, 2014

Once Upon A Dream



I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar, a gleam
And I know it’s true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you’ll do
You’ll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

2 comments:

  1. I just heard this song yesterday, it's so beautiful! The movie is very promising too, I look forward to seeing this in theatres :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful. I love Lana's sort of decrepit, almost flat, reading of the song. Seems like it'll fit the twisted tone of the movie perfectly. I'm also glad they're not trying to score a pop hit with it. Lana's version feels like a worthy redo of a true classic. (It was already my favorite song from my favorite Disney movie so having Lana cover it is basically a dream come true.)

      Delete